November 18, 2012

Young Women

Today I'm grateful for my Young Women.

I know I've already said this in a past post, but I'm 1st counselor in the young women's presidency. I was worried to take this calling on, but it has been such a blessing. These young women really are saving me right now. I love these girls so much. I've gained such great relationships with them and admire them for who they are and the good people they are trying to be. They have so much temptation and trial among them, but yet they stay strong in their character. I feel so lucky to have this calling. I love teaching them and helping them to learn of their worth. They are amazing. I really am gaining more from them than they are from me. They always seem to text me the sweetest things on the most needed days. I love that. I never want any other calling. I am so attached! They help motivate me to stay strong. To stay active in this church. And to grow my testimony. I loved the young women's program when I was a youth and feel that it helped my life so much. It is such a great organization and is helping shape these girls lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment