November 17, 2012

Education

Today I am grateful for our Education.

Jordan and I were both able to attend college. It was very important to us to obtain a college education. Our college days hold such a strong place in our hearts. Starting with the first experiences of moving out, having roommates, and having some of the craziest most fun times of our single lives. And then progressing into our married life college days. Life was simple and we were so happy. We didn't have much, but we were content. We have been blessed with many opportunities of employment and have both really enjoyed our careers. Financial stability has been something we have been truly grateful to have achieved. Jordan and I are both pursuing master programs and are so lucky to do so. Education truly has opened up so many doors for us. I originally did not intend on wanting a career. My dream was to get my bachelor's and to be a stay at home mom. This still is a dream of mine, but my eyes and knowledge have increased so much these past couple of years. I am grateful for all that I have been able to learn. Knowledge is, after all, the only thing we will take with us from this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment